Greetings! I am Ma.Jenyl Solano Parajeno and welcome to my first ever blog :) I want to let you know more about me by sharing my journey as a student journalist from elementary 'til junior high school. Here are some of my precious moments.
In junior highschool, I tried joining the campus journalism again at 8th grade and met a lot of talented seniors. I became part of the group and we were hailed as champions in the Division Schools Press Conference 2015.
At 9th grade, I won as Best Presenter in the division level and became part of Team Dasma (right picture) which are representatives of our city for the Regional Schools Press Conference. I would say that this is one of the best groups I've been a part of and I am very happy to meet aspiring reporters and writers. Our team won 2nd place at regionals and I won 2nd place as Best Anchor, one step away from the championship, but still we had fun and gave it our all.
In my last year at junior high, I tried joining the competition with my closest friends. Our team won 4th place in the division level. Our school paper advisers praised us for the harmony and the camaraderie we showed in the competition.
For the last time, I became part of the Team Dasma and represented the city for the Regional Schools Press Conference 2018 held at Balisong, Batangas. This team is my favorite group of all. I learned more about broadcasting with the help of our advisers and Sir Julius Segovia. I learned more about the use and advantage of having a modulated and low tone voice. I embraced my talents and skills more in the field of journalism. I also gained friends and memories along the way.
Unfortunately, at senior high school, I lost touch with the competition. I focused more on my academics and just visits my previous school and the competition venue to support my friends who are still fighting and trying to be their best versions as a student journalist.
Last July 2018, I was invited to speak and lecture for aspiring broadcasters of Constancio E. Aure Sr. National High School at Mendez, Cavite. It was my first time to share everything I have learned in my years of joining the campus journalism. The experience was surreal and my heart flattered every time the students look at me with eagerness to learn and excitement upon hearing new tips and tricks.
That sums up my journey as a student journalist since elementary. I really enjoyed newscasting and working with a group for a well-presented radio production. Hopefully, this isn't the end and my journey in this field would continue in the future.









Wow! Looking forward to see you doing your passion on national tv someday soon! Will always be proud of you, Jen! ��
ReplyDeletewow! nice journey
ReplyDeleteWow journalist! Woah woah sana oil
ReplyDeleteHi Jenyl! Praying that our JOURNey would continue in the future 🙏 see you on national tv !!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Fuel your passion Miss ♥️
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful journey you have. Keep it up!
ReplyDeletenice, it looks good on you, i hope you continue your passion
ReplyDeleteGreat. This blog is very great
ReplyDeleteInteresting blog
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing us ur wonderful journey!
ReplyDeleteI will always be a proud Ate! ❤ You may have wandered far from your first passion (journalism) but I know you'll find your way back someday. Keep the fire burning inside 'til the day that you'll hold that mic again. 📻📺
ReplyDeleteI believe fully in your abilities to do whatever your heart desires. Good job Jenyl.
ReplyDeleteContinue to inspire and motivate others with your skills. God bless and take care always, Binibini!!
ReplyDeleteWoah! Looking forward na makita ka sa Tv soon!! Continue to inspire others! Continue your passion miss! ♥️
ReplyDeleteSupport lang kami madam continue your passion and thank you for the inspiration love from taga areaa 💕😘
ReplyDeletevery inspirstional go mamsh 🤗
ReplyDeleteYou may not be on the same path but you can still continue what you started, we believe you just keep fighting!
ReplyDeleteKeep going jen kayang kaya mo yan nawa'y mapagpatuloy mo ang pangarap na nasimulan mo noon pa man. I will always here for you to support! Fighting✊
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing your JOURNey! you're such an inspiration :) God bless!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a student journalist like you but I saw how happy to be a part of it based on your blog! Thank you for sharing your journey and for inspiring other journalist like you. I hope that I will see you once again in journalism for you have such a talent to be discoverd!❤
ReplyDeleteKeep going jen kayang kaya mo yan nawa'y mapagpatuloy mo ang pangarap na nasimulan mo noon pa man. I will always here for you to support! Fighting✊
ReplyDeleteNice journey, always remember the saying that you're present situation is not you're final destination. The best is yet to come. Keep dreaming and reached for it. Way to go, anak.
ReplyDeleteNice Blog continue to motivate others
ReplyDeleteAng haba ng narating t nalagpasan still you should understand what winning and struggling and losing was..do not make that affect you being yourself it is life worth fighting for... Laban again for another college journey!
ReplyDeleteWhat a very inspiring achievements. I’m happy to have a student like you, who is talented, passionate and kind. Stay humble and courageous. May you continue to be an inspiration for others as you pursue the things you love. I believe that you will be successful in what career you want to be because you follow excellence. God bless.
ReplyDeleteSana malayo pa ang marating mo ate jenyl- junior mong taga area hehehe
ReplyDeleteKeep the fire burning Jenayleeee! Fighting ��
ReplyDeleteKeep it up Jen! Goodluck to your career!
ReplyDeleteNice content and very inspiring! <3
ReplyDeletei've witnessed everything you have said here and all i can say that as your "partner in crime" i'm so proud for everything that you have achieved during your JOURNey. i am also looking forward for you big comeback in this field. 화이팅!!
ReplyDeletealways follow your passion!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work Jen!!!
ReplyDeleteNice blog, Jen! Keep it up! 👏
ReplyDeleteTruly inspirationa! Hoping for you to continue your JOURNey baks!❤️
ReplyDeletenice journey
ReplyDeleteKeep up all the hardworks and continue pursuing your dreams, congrats jen! btw nice blog 💯
ReplyDeletewell done jenyl♥️!!! you deserve all of your achievements in your life♥️ Continue that characteristics and be a good model or inspiration to us♥️
ReplyDeleteAng galing ng pag kakagawa parang nasubaybayan ko talaga ang journey mo sa buhay mula nung baby ka pa hanggang ngayon.
ReplyDeleteBukod sa kuya mo ako..🤔
Wow nice content jen, good job.
ReplyDeleteI miss you so much, jen. Miss na kita kasama sa production at real life. Daya mo kasi e, nangiwan hahaha. Pero sana makasama pa kita sa production and real world of media someday! Remember, hindi ka left behind ng mga ka-batch mo. You are smart and kayang kaya mo makahabol agad, no joke. Loveyouu
ReplyDeletewow jen galing talaga... continue your journey jen
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in those pictures😊😊 Your blog is very inspirational💗
ReplyDeleteHope to see you soon on the national t.v jen , im so proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your experience! 💚
ReplyDeleteNice Blog Jen.. Keep up the goodwork Jen...Thanks for sharing😊
ReplyDeleteCongrats jen! keep it up and nice blog
ReplyDeletenice blog sis. dabest ka ❤
ReplyDeletewell done keep it up
ReplyDeleteis that your blog? wow nice 👏🏻❤️
ReplyDeleteNice blog ❤😍
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky that you already found what you love doing, Jenyl. ❤️ Always remember that you are bound to do great things!
ReplyDeleteThere's so much potential in you! Your future is bright, padayon jenyl!
ReplyDelete